Here are some facts about me:
- Name is Milan Ciganović
- Pronounced ‘Lĕh-‘nérd ‘Skin-‘nérd
- I have a BA(H) in International Relations and a Master’s in Political Science. You can read my paper here;
- My family and I were refugees/IDPs for almost 3 years;
- I do not have any social media accounts;
- I am certified in First Aid, CPR, and in the use of an AED;
- I care about issues pertaining to mental health, animal welfare, human rights, gender equality, and many more;
- I did not take part in any events leading up to the First World War;
- My hobbies include listening to music, collecting and playing guitars, video games (playing, reading about, listening to podcasts about), walking, going to the gym, comedy, and much more.
- People I admire include my parents, George Carlin, James Randi, and Jeff Gerstmann.
Here is a picture of me: