Noted cat connoisseur and nerd. Be on the lookout for my upcoming autobiography: In a Bowling League with Satan: the Milan Ciganovic Story. Link to my store can be found in the menu bar, or you can access it by clicking here.
Here are some facts about me:
- Name is Milan Ciganović in Latin script and Милан Цигановић in Cyrillic;
- Pronounced ‘Lĕh-‘nérd ‘Skin-‘nérd
- I have a BA(H) in International Relations and a Master’s in Political Science. You can read my paper here;
- My family and I were refugees/IDPs for almost 3 years;
- I do not have any social media accounts;
- I am certified in First Aid, CPR, and in the use of an AED;
- I care about issues pertaining to mental health, animal welfare, human rights, gender equality, and many more;
- I did not take part in any events leading up to the First World War;
- My hobbies include listening to music, collecting and playing guitars, video games (playing, reading about, listening to podcasts about), walking, going to the gym, comedy, and much more.
- People I admire include my parents, George Carlin, James Randi, and Jeff Gerstmann.
Here are some things about me which may or may not be true:
- Underground soundcloud rapper known as KRS-1.5 (aka Europa Bombaataa, aka Kooler Herc, aka Pierre Gamin);
- I’ve been called the white Nate Dogg;
- I have also been called a whiter version of Snow;
- World record holder in Polybius;
- I own the domain sleazy.website;
- My life is one long and sad piece of performance art;
- I have the amazing skill of turning every pair of jeans into skinny jeans;
- Obsessive compulsive;
- Persona non grata in 4 Caribbean nations;
- I take myself very seriously;
- Mr. Universe 1987 and winner of 2008 Eurovision song contest;
- I’ve only ever been charged with corporate espionage, but never convicted;
- I have the coolest sister ever;
- Certified Pokémon Master (aka pokémensch).
Here is a picture of me: